Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Well, I'm back...

To Blogspot! I couldn't figure out tumblr. Maybe when I am less dinosaur-ish, but for now, I'm going back to the familiar. However, there will be no pictures posted until I figure out how to restrict them from going into the e-world e-ther. Working on it. JM - help please? (Since you're pretty much the only one that reads my blog these days anyway!)

Getting my clinical work quota in for the week - three days in a row on clinics. Weekend off (packing, sewing, packing, sewing sewing sewing), then one more day of clinics on Monday. Tuesday, more packing. And more packing - but this time a small suitcase with heels and a hot dress for a "date" in San Diego. OK. It's not really a date. It's the partial fulfillment of a losing bet I made, but I get to have a nice dinner in a hot dress with an even hotter (male) friend. That's not so bad, right?

Not much else to say right now. Busy busy busy - at home, not at work. The Fogelberg curse strikes again, and the usually busy days are slow. It really is God telling me that I was never meant to be a clinician. I don't regret my experience, but it has certainly reinforced my original feelings...I'm looking into things I can do with my education and training though - never fear!

OK. I really don't have anything else to say now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment