Saturday, March 10, 2012

It's been a long time, baby!

And to be frank, I had all but forgotten that I had a blog...that's how crazy my life has been of late!  But, it's time to start cracking again - even though I'm really jus using this as an excuse to not get to work.  <sigh>

So...a quick one before I get my chicken in the crock pot and force myself to get some school stuff done.  Because I had a REALLY fantastic run this morning!  Ran 12.5 miles with the "fast girls," and felt amazing!  Must have been the hills...or the tulips that we got to see.  Such a nice little reward.  I feel better at a faster pace than as slower one these days, but that's a good thing, right?  Regardless, I haven't had a run like that in a very long time - gives me hope that I'm not going downhill as fast I as thought.

I could go on and on about stuff right now, but since I do have a list today, I better get going.  Just had to put it down.  It's been a struggle, the training, this semester - with 4 part-time jobs and 6 hours of PhD coursework to do, I admit that I've bitten off a bit more than I can chew.  Thank goodness for spring break next week - a chance to really drill down and finish up, so I can do at least a LITTLE coasting toward the end of the semester!

I'll try to remember to be better about blogging.  At least once a week, right?  For my one follower and those of you who check back on occasion - I vow to do more!  Have a great weekend and don't forget to spring forward....

No comments:

Post a Comment